The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashed my car through your window.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Watkins

Crashed my car through your window. Empty
PostSubject: Crashed my car through your window.   Crashed my car through your window. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:11 am

Ian was face down in bed. He was worried and he was tired and.. damn he needed a smoke. It probably wasn't allowed on school grounds, but it was a recently picked up habit which he couldn't resist. He had opened the windows and there was a good breeze flowing through to mask any potential smell, and so he drew out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting up and tucking the lighter safely away where it couldn't be found before resuming his position with an arm curled around a pillow, holding it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ian Watkins

Crashed my car through your window. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashed my car through your window.   Crashed my car through your window. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:22 pm

Cigarette ash fell to the floor. Ian could only watch, caught up in a kind of subconscious reality. He wondered if he would spend all his days like this.
Back to top Go down

Crashed my car through your window.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The Dorms :: Dorm One - Morrigan-
Jump to: