The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Table tennis or a different type of tennis..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Alucard

Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Alucard laughed. "Well then, why at this particular moment in time do you find your eyes drawn to me?" He struck a pose. "Is it my beauty- or lack of it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 pm

Gabe laughed. "I seem to have imagined being touched innapropriately."
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:42 pm

Alucard held up his hands. "ME touch YOU innapropiately?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 pm

"I know that sounds like something I'd do," Gabe grinned and put a hand on Alucard's chest in a sensual touch under the pretense of fixing the other boy's shirt. "You seemed to have some problems with it during the game."
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Alucard smirked. "Oh I know, it's a troublesome thing isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 pm

"Mhmm," Gabe nodded, pulling himself closer and pretending that he was concentrating on the shirt. He took a quick look around and saw that the area had mostly cleared.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Alucard noticed this as well and grinned at Gabe, shrugging so the shirt flopped open slightly. "Ooops."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:58 pm

"This, sir, is a problem," Gabe ran a finger over the exposed skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Alucard smiled. "Note to self, buy better fitting clothes."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:04 pm

"I think it would be okay if you wore things like this in the dorm," Gabe grinned, not really knowing or caring what the other two dormmates would think.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Alucard smirked then winked. "I shower," He paused for dramatic effect. "Naked."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:46 pm

"Really?" Gabe grinned. "When do you think you'll do this naked showering next?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Alucard frowned and sniffed himself. "Soon." He grinned. "I smell of..." He frowned. "Table tennis."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:50 pm

"Do I smell of table tennis?" Gabe grinned.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Alucard nodded. "Yes, you shall have to fortake in the showering naked process."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:54 pm

"Scandalous," Gabe put a hand in front of his mouth in a fake surprised gesture.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:56 pm

Alucard mock gasped. "Don't worry mon dieu the process of showering naked is quite a nice one."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:58 pm

"Maybe you'll have to show me sometime," Gabe smirked.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:00 pm

Alucard smirked and nodded. "The offer is tempting."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:18 pm

"It's good for whenever you feel up to it," Gabe grinned and drew away.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:21 pm

Alucard chuckled. "How about now, I need to shower anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:17 pm

"Okay," Gabe said casually, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Alucard indicated to the door. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:19 pm

"I hope you don't mean ladies first," Gabe raised his eyebrows and lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Damian Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:21 pm

"Not at all." Alucard laughed. "I meant it as beauty before age."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table tennis or a different type of tennis..   Table tennis or a different type of tennis.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Table tennis or a different type of tennis..
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The School :: Games Room-
Jump to: