The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I always right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Way

Why am I always right? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:25 am

Mikey had calmed down by the time he had reached the dining room. At first they didn't want to let him in - not lunch hours - but he had insisted so much that they didn't have the choice. He sat down and took out a chemistry book from his bag, forcing his reddened eyes to read to change his mind. It's obviously that guy's fault. It has to be. It wasn't always that way. No, really, she was wrong...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:33 am

When William opened his mouth to ask if another teacher had come in the dining room workers immediately started yelling at him so he knew he was in the right place. He used his charm to work his way past them to look for Mikey. "Mikey? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 am

Mikey didn't dare to look away from his book. "I know you've been working here for a while now, but it's still Mr. Way to you." He clenched his teeth, refusing to give in and confess.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:40 am

"What's bothering you Mr. Way?" William sat down, stubbornly refusing to give up.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:43 am

"At the moment, you do." Mikey obstinately pretended to read, but he couldn't concentrate on the words. He gave up after a minute or two and looked up. "Would you say Hayley is an attractive woman? I mean - if you were straight, you'd be attracted to her, right?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:46 am

"Of course she's attractive. Yes," William nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:49 am

Mikey sighed, tears forming in his eyes again. "Then why didn't I feel anything when she was topless, or when I was kissing her?" His voice broke mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:52 am

"You just don't have any chemistry with her?" William looked down and noticed what Mikey was reading with a chuckle. "You should try someone else."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 am

"You don't get it," Mikey told him angrily. "It's always been like that. I thought it was supposed to be like that." He hiccupped.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:56 am

"Okay wait a second, calm down, Mr. Way. What are you trying to say?" William thought about stealing the book so Mikey would look up.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:59 am

Mikey took a deep breath, but hiccupped again. "That my girlfriend dumped me saying he was probably gay," he told the man, his nails digging angrily in the cover of his book. "That he wasn't attracted to women."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 am

"There's nothing wrong with it. I can't help being gay I just am," William was quiet a moment. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:03 am

Mikey glared at him, hating that he was assuming it was the truth. "I'm not...what do you mean, who?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:07 am

"What?" William looked flustered. "I meant... I.. She thought you were gay? But you obviously..." Quit looking at me like that.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:09 am

Mikey closed his book and dropped it on the table. He placed both arms on it and hid his face. "I'm not. I don't want to be," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:13 am

"What's so bad about it?" William felt like he'd just kicked a puppy. He wanted to give Mikey a hug and comfort him but knew it probably woulnd't help any.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:17 am

"Because it's a mistake!" Mikey whimpered. "I'm not..." He lowered his voice. "I'm not a homo. They're wrong. I like girls. I don't want to waste my chance with girls because they think I'm gay."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:20 am

"You're just sweet," William propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands. "If they don't like you for who you are then they're not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:23 am

Mikey blushed. "I-I...uhm..." He sobbed. "How did you know you were gay?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 am

William was caught off guard by the question. "There was this boy in my class, and I don't know... He'd give me this look sometimes and I'd just melt. It wasn't like how any of the girls I was introduced to ever made me feel." It was a personal memory he didn't share often. Usually he embelished the acutally truth.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:30 am

Mikey started crying again, sniffling loudly. He could relate, in a way - except it had seemed very natural to him at the time.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 am

"Please don't cry, Way. Did somebody hurt you?" William leaned slightly forward, feeling ridiculous for not using the science teacher's first name.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:37 am

Mikey shook his head. "He said it was normal..." He sobbed. He said it was okay because we were brothers.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:39 am

"If you didn't want to do it that's not normal no matter who you are," William's fingers twitched nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:42 am

"I didn't do anything! Nothing...much..." Mikey only cried for a little while, no words coming out. His movements were punctuated by frantic sobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I always right?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The School :: Dining Room-
Jump to: