The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I always right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Teacher

Why am I always right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 am

William moved to sit next to Mikey, carefully not too close but close enough to show he cared. "You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to but it sounds to me like you need to think things over. We've all had our share of unhealthy relationships in the past."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 am

"I thought the way I felt for him was normal," Mikey blurted out. He grasped William's sleeves and hid his face against the man's chest. "H-He wasn't even...he didn't...he did it for m-me..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:53 am

William put his arms around Mikey and held him. He didn't know what to say since he didn't have all the facts so he just made soothing sounds.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 am

Mikey gradually calmed down. He tried to concentrate on the fact that he was being held rather than on who held him. He remembered the way his brother had held him when he had been old enough to understand.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:57 am

William tried not to think about how awkwardly boyish Mikey was or how he smelled good. This guy hates me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm

"Don't tell anyone," Mikey whispered. His grip on the man's shirt loosened, and he gently pushed himself back. He had cried more in a day then he had in the past ten years put together, and it showed in his features.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:41 am

William smiled, wishing he'd thought to bring something for Mikey to wipe his face with. "I won't."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:15 am

Mikey didn't know the man enough to interpret his smile, but decided to believe him. "Thank you. I don't...I don't hate you, just so you know. I'm just not really comfortable with all the mocking and teasing. I-I'm confused, okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:48 pm

"Aren't we all?" William couldn't resist saying. "Sorry then. I'll try to keep it to a minimum."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:53 pm

Mikey took the man's hand and squeezed it lightly, giving him a fond, thankful smile.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:57 pm

William smiled back, a little surprised. He didn't know what to say and didn't feel like calling Mikey 'Mr. Way' again so he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:02 pm

Mike let go slowly, not having meant much of it. He rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:06 pm

William patted Mikey's shoulder then stood to leave. "Are you okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 pm

"Yeah, I suppose." Mikey shoved his chemistry book in his bag and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Vanya

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Ivan was stuck. He had spotted two men whom he assumed to be teachers, but the dinner ladies refused to let him in. "Meester Beckett?" he called hopefully, still trying to dodge the dinner ladies.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Way

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Mikey looked away to hide the redness of his eyes. He pointed at William.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Vanya

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Ivan nodded and looked to the other man. "Come quick! Boy go to medical room. Headmistess say come."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:00 pm

"Medical room?" William nodded and sprinted in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I always right?   Why am I always right? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I always right?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The School :: Dining Room-
Jump to: