The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And a voice that made me cry

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

And a voice that made me cry Empty
PostSubject: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Brian sat on the edge of the bed, never looking away from Tom with a perpetual frown.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Teacher
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Hayley sat down next to Brian. "You're probably his best friend here, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
https://gods.rpg-board.net
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:27 pm

Brian shook his head. "We barely know eachother. His best friend is Ian."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Teacher
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Hayley sighed. "Am I right in thinking I've put two boys who are dating in the same room?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Brian looked down at the white bedsheets and nodded. "They kept kissing and snuggling," he confided.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Teacher
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:34 pm

Hayley groaned and let her head hit the bedside table. She raised it after a minute. "And how did that make you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Brian waited for a moment before answering. "Jealous," he admitted. "They looked happy together. I've never had something like that." He looked up. "Don't take them away from eachother. I'll tell them not to do anything against the rules, but don't separate them."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Teacher
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Hayley frowned. "Brian, come with me to my office." She stood up. "Tom'll be ok here for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:44 pm

Brian bit his lip. "Okay." He stood up, looking at Tom one last time.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Teacher
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:45 pm

"Follow me." Hayley swept out the room.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:46 pm

Brian quickly followed, although he didn't have much time to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Tom came to silently. Someone had placed a bandage over his eyes. He touched it gently.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Brian pulled the door open and walked in, careful not to be seen by a nurse before he could reach Tom. He sat on the cold floor next to his bed and observed him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:40 pm

Tom continued touching the bandage. He couldn't see anything. "I hope that's because my eyes are closed." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Brian tentatively placed his hand on top of Tom's, hoping he wouldn't scare him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Tom jumped. "Who's that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm

"Shh," Brian simply said. He squeezed the boy's hand. He didn't want to say who he was, certain that Tom would rather have had Ian next to him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm

"Brian." Tom relaxed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:48 pm

"Why did you do it?" His voice was shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:51 pm

"I..." Tom trailed off. "I don't know." He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:47 pm

Brian's free hand pushed Tom's hair off his forehead. He sniffled. "It's okay. Don't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:59 pm

"I'm sorry." Tom repeated. "I... I just..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:00 pm

Brian sniffled again. "It's alright, Tom. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 pm

"You were my friend." Tom said simply. He placed a hand over the bandage again.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:08 pm

"I still am. What do you mean?" He looked over at the bedside table and saw Tom's sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And a voice that made me cry
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The School :: Sanatorium-
Jump to: