The GODS Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GODS Academy

The GODS Academy - Gifted Occupational Development Society.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And a voice that made me cry

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Tom hugged back, an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 pm

Brian closed his eyes shut and pretended to fall asleep, slowly losening his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 pm

Tom stroked his hair gently, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Brian Molko

Brian Molko

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Brian brought his knees to his chest and took off his shoes with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Mike, completely bored, wandered into the sanitorium, his hands in his pockets. He figured he wasn't needed anywhere else at the moment, so he decided to randomly stroll through the school. He entered the room quietly, his facial expression changing into a confused one as he noticed the two male students cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Tom's head jerked up. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:47 pm

"Mr. Carden," Mike answered, unsure of how to address himself while outside of the classroom. He walked further into the room, closing the door behind himself. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 pm

"...Yeah..." Tom's smile became rather fixed and he wriggled out of Brian's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Mike tried not to show his surprise at the two boys being co close. "What are you two doing in here without supervision?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Tom shrugged. "I woke up in here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Mike could only nod slowly. "Are you injured?" he asked, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm

"I hurt my eyes." Tom adjusted his sunglasses and pushed his hair out his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:01 pm

"Ahh. Well, do you still need treament?" he asked, wanting to help.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

"I don't think so... I don't know if I had treatment in the first place." Tom sat up. "Is it time for class?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:06 pm

"I don't think so, but I can take you to the music room for a lesson, if you'd like," Mike offered, tired of being by his lonesome.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Tom shrugged. "Ok. I just can't see very well." Carefully, he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Mike nodded. "It'll be alright. I'll help you get down the halls." Carefully, Mike wrapped an arm around the young student's shoulders, trying to help him steady himself.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:13 pm

"Thanks." Tom began to walk towards the door, squinting.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm

"No problem," Mike answered. He opened the door quickly, not really sure what to say to the other boy in the room. I don't think he's a music student anyway... Helping the young student out of the sanatorium, Mike walked at a slower pace than normal. "So what's your name?" he asked, sounding more like a student than a teacher at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

"Tom Conrad." He squeaked as he tripped over his own foot.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Mike used his arm around the boy's shoulders to help stabilize him. "Is this you're first year here?" he asked, still trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:21 pm

"Yeah. I transferred from America." Tom smiled softly and hummed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm

"Which state?" Mike asked, curious. He himself had come to work at the school from his hometown of Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:26 pm

"Illinois, but I've been in New York briefly, and Tennessee." The photophobic checked that was all he'd been to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 pm

"Hmm, that's pretty interesting," Mike replied. "I came here from Chicago, Illinois," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And a voice that made me cry   And a voice that made me cry - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And a voice that made me cry
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GODS Academy :: The School :: Sanatorium-
Jump to: